Welcome to all my blogging friends! I am now a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.


Sunday 1 May 2016

Sassy Sketcharinos Challenge #SS008

My first post as a DT for Sassy Sketcharinos Challenge Blog

This is the Sketch for you to work with this week


I hope you will pop over and join in with us this week. This is the link


Details for my design as follows

White 6 x 6 Scalloped Card
Backing Paper - Subtles Colour Collection
Crumb Cake Ink and Card
So Saffron Card
Labels Twenty Die Cut
Petite Petals Punch
Washi Label Punch
Word Window Punch
Gift of Kindness Stamp Set
Pearl Gems

As this is my first post as a Design Team Member for
Sassy Sketcharinos
I hope you will visit the blog and join in with us.



2 comments:

Birdcage Craft Studio by Sue Ralph said...


Hello Christine, what great news that you have become a new DT member. I wish you lots of creative fun.
Happy Crafting, Sue xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Belated congratulations on your DT appointment. The card is beautiful x